Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It begins now.

I want to know Jesus more than I do now. I need a plan and accountability for this to happen because on my own I am lazy and weak. My natural desires are flawed and lead to death. Things are going to happen. I am tired of being a woman who does not live what she knows and learns. I want to apply the truths that I know. I want to actually repent, turning from what I know is wicked and evil. There is a plan for all of this to happen and it begins now not at the new year. Amen.

1 comment:

chelsa said...

hey there lil friend. whether you know it (or think it's true) or not - it's already begun! god is faithful in you and even now, when you feel like you're not being faithful, he sees you complete in christ. sanctification is not pretty at times! love to hear that you are responding to His initiative in your life and walk in obedience... :) remember there's no condemnation for those in christ - neither license nor legalism in faith!