Wednesday, December 10, 2008

my face is hot. burning eyes,
why do i crave to sob when sobbing burns?
body exhausted,
from my head down.
mind is clouded, not fit for use. i don't want to use it anyway.
i want to be comfortable.
don't want to think: to analyze. deep ecology ruins me.
but i must, must i? what am i called to? who is calling me?
excuse me, did you say something?
it burns.
when you cry too much, too much for anyone to handle,
too much to handle yourself,
it burns. your face. my face i mean.
my face is hot.
please, someone. someone understand this.
someone tell me i'm not mad. make me comfortable.
you can't. i've tried.
you wont. i've tried.
excuse me, i'm trying to think. stop tempting me.
don't make this hard.
this is already hard.
why wont you clear it?
the clouds. clear them. i need to think.
by think i mean focus.
by focus do i mean believe?
stop tempting me.
tell me i'm not going mad. tell me this makes sense.


No comments: